Gena Milanesi Art Giveaway Rules & Terms
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Gena Milanesi (Artist) and not to Facebook.
The information you provide will only be used for contacting you about this competition and occasionally other promotional offers. You will have the opportunity to opt out of receiving any further correspondence if you wish to do so.
2. The Winner of the competition will be chosen at random by Gena Milanesi on Friday May 26, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
3. The final decision on the winners will be at the sole discretion of the directors of Gena Milanesi. All decisions made in relation to the draw and winners are final. Winners will be notified by Messenger and in the comments.
4. Gena Milanesi operates in the state of California and adheres to all local laws and regulations as outlined in the laws governing the State of California. Gena Milanesi will bear responsibility for postage, handling and delivery of the prizes to the winners. This includes to all areas deemed to be within reasonable distance of a major metropolitan area and not considered “remote” or requiring special delivery services.
5. In the event that a winner requires delivery outside of this deemed area, Gena Milanesi will bare the costs to deliver the prize to the nearest metropolitan point of collection that is accessible and falls within major postal delivery services for the region.
6. All artworks are delivered as limited edition signed prints in protected roller tubes.
7. To enter the contest you are required to “Like” the Facebook post where you saw this contest, comment on that post the number of the artwork you wish to receive if you are the winner, then confirm your entry in Messenger.
We would appreciate it if you also shared the post too but that is 100% up to you if you decide to do that and is not a requirement of entry.
Contest Ends: May 26th 2017 @ 11:59 pm PST
When accessing our Website, Gena Milanesi will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
5. Country of Residence
6. Email address
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.The information collected is for statistical purposes.
Gena Milanesi may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
Gena Milanesi may use software programs that allow us to re-market to previous visitors of our website. These can be removed by contacting us or most simply by deleting all cookies associated with our websites.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Gena Milanesi uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Gena Milanesi will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.